Sutherland HDL Policies
Refunds, Security and Privacy
Refund and Return Policy
- All sales of publications are final.
- If you are not satisfied with any of our publicationsplease contact us so that we can try to find an equitable solution.
- Open-enrollment workshops are open for enrollment by students from several companies. Sutherland HDL makes the arrangements for the training facilities, all training systems, and all Verilog simulator and synthesis software. All you need to do is show up, ready for expert instruction on Verilog!
- Payment must be received prior to, or on, the first day of class. Payment may be made by company check, money order, MasterCard, VISA, American Express or Discover.
- Cancellations prior to 2 weeks before the workshop will receive a full refund of the tuition. Cancellations within 2 weeks of the workshop will receive a 50% refund of the tuition. Cancellations after the workshop has started, or no-show students, are not eligible for a refund.
- Sutherland HDL, Inc. reserves the right to reschedule or cancel an open-enrollment workshop 2 weeks prior to the class date, if there is not sufficient enrollment. In the event that Sutherland HDL cancels a workshop, or you cannot attend a rescheduled workshop, 100% of tuition will be refunded.
Phone and FAX orders are taken directly by our company staff. No third party services of any kind are involved. Your credit card information will never be shared, sold or given to anyone outside our company.
On-lne payments to us are transacted over a secure server with the latest encryption technology to protect you. Encryption of your credit card number and expiration date via our secure server is actually safer than doing business by telephone or fax, according to credit card security experts. Your credit card information will never be shared, sold or given to anyone outside our company.
Privacy - Use of Your Information
When you register for one of our training seminars or workshops, or when you place an order for one of our publications, we'll ask you for your name, email address, phone number and mailing address. This information allows us to enroll you in a seminar or workshop, or process your order, and to notify you of the status.
Sutherland HDL promises that the information we collect about you by email or in order processing is used for internal purposes only. Your personal data, email address and credit card information will not willingly be shared with any source or organization outside Sutherland HDL, Inc.
We make every effort to ship orders for publications that are in stock within 48 hours of credit card approval. Out-of-stock, special or international orders may take longer ship. Publications are shipped via UPS or via US Priority Mail unless special arrangements are made.